Monday, June 06, 2005

About Those Google Ads

As you have probably noticed, I am experimenting with Adwords/Adsense by Google.

It's been fun to watch Google try and fit the right ads to my blog. Initially, my feeds had everything from Gummy Bears to Scientology (perhaps the Google crawler picked up my posts about Rev. Moon and Republicans/Bush being one and the same), but it looks like (as of today anyway) the feeds are law and technology based.

It's kinda cool to get crawled by Google and watch their algorithms try and guess the best ads to feed. I got the idea from my cousin who makes upwards of $150 a quarter feeding Adwords, and while he's not getting rich Adsense does help him pay his hosting bills.

1 Comments:

At Monday, June 06, 2005 11:16:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I did not notice I use Blogliners and go directly to the permalink page. No ads away from the main page.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home