Tuesday, December 07, 2004

December Showers in Michigan - So Relaxing.


April - er - December showers...
Posted by Hello

The thing I love about Michigan this time of year is how it always rains. I consider myself lucky, because all my wife complains about back in Arizona is all the snow they've getting up in the high desert.

It was raining HARD when I took this picture, but for some reason it just shows up as wetness. Oh man, and it also looks like the lawn needs to be mowed again - especially after all this rain.

I am also being invaded by Ladybugs. Cute lil Ladybugs. I don't have the heart to smash any of them. I just catch-em and put them back outside.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 07, 2004 2:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harden your heart and start smashing those ladybugs. Take it from a Michigan native, your invasion will only continue to become more and more severe as time goes on. Eventually, you won't be able to release them all outside. There will just be too many of them. And if Lansing ladybugs are anything like the Ann Arbor ladybugs that fill houses and apartments during the winter, they bite! You do not want to awaken next week covered in ladybug bites because you didn't have the heart to kill the cute little insects.

 
At Tuesday, December 07, 2004 2:43:00 PM, Blogger majqa said...

qaleghnes!

rot yittmey ghom Hoch!

In other words - you're right! Let the smooshing begin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home