Friday, April 15, 2005

Exams (so far) During Term II

After my most recent exam battery I suspect I remain a C student. It’s not that I am setting the bar low deliberately, rather my memory skills still leave a lot to be desired. Last term when I found myself wrestling to remember a needed rule, I ended up skipping some important issues entirely. Not good.

This term I am at least putting down the issue and doing a common-sense analysis of it during those moments where the rule seems elusive. For example, let’s take something simple like one of the excuse doctrines in Contracts such as Duress. During exams I blanked briefly on this simple basic doctrine, so I started with my own analogy akin to someone being caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. That in turn jogged my memory and up came the needed rule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home