Friday, May 26, 2006

Still Alive

I'm posting this to keep the blog alive (more like life-support).

It's amazing to me just how disruptive law school turned out to be to my life and family in particular. A never ending cycle of planes, trains and highway trips turned out to be a real drag. So... I took a break. The break became longer, I got a real estate license, my wife went to go work for my previous employer, and I decided to finish my MBA and start a business before restarting law school.

Cheers.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:40:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

God luck!!!!

I am sure you have done your "homework."

The majority of small businesses fail in a relatively short number of years; for various reasons.

Franchises have a higher success rate but the limitations imposed (legally) can be stifling for the "non-brain dead."

Again, good luck!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home