Friday, February 04, 2005

The Creative Class

I have been wanting to write about this topic for months, but keep forgetting to post something entertaining and thought provoking on my blog that relates to the subject. Well... my own creative energies lately are at a low ebb, but I still wanted to get this link hoisted up here if for no other reason than to have it to explore later.

The website starts out with a bit of a cheesy-feel to it, but believe me - some great articles can be found on this site, plus if you deep link in the right places you'll end up reading some awesome articles on the Harvard Business Review about creativity, the impact of Bush on the creative class, the "flight" of creative people out of the country, etc.

The Creative Class. Lots of cool stuff here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home