Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Ohio Supreme Court Justice Alice Resnick's DUI

IndyLaw Net is an excellent blog, and it's where this piece originates...


Surely all of ILN's readers have heard of Ohio Supreme Court justice, Alice Resnick's, DUI last week, but have you seen the videos?

Didn't think so. See all three video segments taken from the police trooper's vehicle: video1, video2, video3

Ms. Resnick's emotions ranged from indignance to embarrassment, but the highlight lowlight of the incident was when she said to the policeman: "I've always said a Supreme Court justice should have a highway patrolman driving them."

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 15, 2005 4:17:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ha!
I like when she was rambling about "you're infringing on my,um, uh..." and then walked away.
Good stuff.
The police officer driver thing was great.

 
At Tuesday, February 15, 2005 4:29:00 PM, Blogger majqa said...

Yeah. I wish I could give those kinds of answers on my essays during finals, but alas it's a world of double-standards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home