Monday, February 14, 2005

Flu Visions

No Need to Barf On Me Anon Poster...Because I'm already sick with the flu and am barfing on myself just fine, and you would be likewise pleased to know that it is an especially "Alien II" acid-like puke fest. Thanks to Cooley's disgusting "two missed classes and you're out" policy, lots of people come to class who have NO BUSINESS coming to class. The net result seems to be lots of sick students and professors during flu season.

I've been fighting this thing all week, but now it seems futile to keep fighting. The Dark Side has me now. My head is filled with visions of evil - the typical stuff I get with the flu. I'd love to sit and pretend to be a visionary psychic (it seems Cannon Fire's ex-girl friend and yours truly have been having same dreams and visions), but alas I am just too sick to pontificate.

Speaking of visions, I will leave this posting with a link to this story about a little black box that seems strangely capable of predicting the future.

2 Comments:

At Monday, February 14, 2005 8:52:00 PM, Blogger E. McPan said...

Get well soon!

 
At Tuesday, February 15, 2005 4:21:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm right there with you in the sick department. However, I chose to skip classes today since we don't have the same type of Draconian attendance policy that you enjoy.
Get better soon, don't want them to kick you out for missing a class or anything :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home