Thursday, February 10, 2005

iTube on OS X

iTube is easy to install and has a user friendly interface that allows users to access Internet television stations, as well as many mainstream television stations. These channels are divided by categories, which include uncensored news, music videos, science & education, religion, and entertainment channels from all over the world.

It's the "uncensored news" element that caught my eye. Since I still don't own a TV I get most of my news from left-wing sources like CSPAN, The Washingtonpost (rather than GOP / Rev. Moon's Washington Times), and other similar moronic, false, idiotic sources. With iTube, it looks like I could expand my intake of false, moronic, blathering left-wing lies to an entirely new level. Maybe during summer break I'll test it out on my new Macintosh Mini...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home