Friday, March 11, 2005

Epic Movie from The Basement

I have no idea where I got this from... it was in one of my copy buffers, I think its cool, so I'm posting it.

"3,000 extras. 48 locations. 650 digital effects.... Made by one kid out of his parents' basement." That's the tag line for Cl.one, a new independent sci-fi movie.

When Tomaric started his film in 1996, he had almost no practical experience. A 20-year-old college dropout, Tomaric's filmography consisted largely of high-school video projects.

Anyone interested in making movies like Tomaric does can now follow along with his How to Make a Hollywood Caliber Movie on a Budget of Next to Nothing. The five-hour instructional video gives viewers, among other advice, pointers on wrangling free stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home