Sunday, December 19, 2004

Contracts Exam in Purgatory


It was, fortunately, nothing like Property. After Property I was planning to withdraw, return home in shame and maybe take up life as a hermit living in a van down by the river. Although that is always an option, I suspect I will just have to void-grade Property and take it again. The river and the van will have to wait.

My feelings overall on this one is that it wasn’t exactly Hell and it wasn’t exact Heaven. It was somewhere in the middle.

Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At Sunday, December 19, 2004 8:17:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What is between heaven and hell? Purgatory? Earth? California? Elevator music?

 
At Sunday, December 19, 2004 10:21:00 PM, Blogger majqa said...

California... yeah. Definitely. California. Lived there for about 7 years. Not that long ago though, I reckon the place was a piece of heaven.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home